Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get away to North Carolina

I just got back from North Carolina. I went with my mom and Nixon. We went to visit my sister Alecia, who lives in Winston-Salem. It was so nice to get away for a little while and have a break from my other two kids. The kids stayed home with dad and their Grandma Low, it sounds like they had a lot of fun staying at home. I was kind of nervous the day before we left because I didn't feel very good, but the next day I felt better and traveling to N. Carolina went really good. I was also nervous about having a baby on the airplane, but Nixon did really good. The first few days Alecia wasn't at her home, she and Ryan were in Washington State for a job interview. So we watched her kids for her for a few days. Alecia arrived home late Friday night and Saturday we just got the food and things ready for Gabe's baptism which was on Sunday. On Monday we went shopping and went out to lunch. Later Alecia made us chicken cordon bleu's for Dinner. That night my I had a stomach ache and I thought it was because I ate to much. However, during the night my stomach hurt bad and I ended up in the bathroom throwing up a few times. So Tuesday I ended up in bed for most of the day. My mom took Nixon and they went and did the things they had planned for that morning. By the night time I was feeling quite a bit better.


Here I am in front of Alecia's home in North Carolina.
Okay, just kiddin. Here I am in front of the Biltmore Mansion. This is the largest"privately owned" home in America. This was a really fun day we took a tour of this Mansion. It was HUGE. Their was also a very large garden area which was designed by the same landscape architect that designed central park. There was also a barn and a winery that we also toured.
There is some more pictures I want to put on, but it is not letting me upload any more pictures. I will try to get them on on my next post. I have some pictures of the fanciest McDonalds I've ever seen.

No comments: