Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Pictures

Last month we finally got our family pictures taken. It had been so long since we have had FAMILY pictures. Tanner was around 9 months old in our last family pictures. I finally got motivated enough to actually get them done (I don't know how many times I talked about how we need to have our pictures taken) when Jeff took that new job at Nate and Andy's Quality Auto. However, he only worked there for a couple of weeks, and decided to stay teaching. He told me he was nervous and confused still after he started the job. So one morning he went on a drive while we were at Wolf Creek. He told me that as soon as he decided to stay at the school his mind instantly cleared up (Luckily he hadn't told the school he wasn't coming back yet). So that was probably the right decision to stay at the school. Anyway, we finally got some pictures. Janna Barlow (Todd's Janna) was so nice to take our pictures, and she did an awesome job. We got some really cute pictures.



I can't believe we got several really cute family pictures with the kids being as young as they are. The key is to just keep on clicking on the camera, and hopefully there will be one where everyone is looking and their eyes aren't closed.

Tanner was kind of hard to get a good picture of because he was trying to to smile to much and his smiles looked kind of fake.



We did get a few cute pictures of him though when he was laughing, and just being himself.

We only got a couple pictures of Lexi and they were both cute, and so we moved on to the other kids. This is usually opposite of how it has been in the past. Lexi usually is the hardest to get a cute picture of because she will not look at the camera, and if she does she will not smile. So we were happy with the two good pictures.


I put Nixon down to stand up behind this fence, and as you can see he did not like it one bit. I think the picture is still really cute though. As we were leaving we realized that we did not get a good picture of Nixon so we hurried down Smithfield canyon to Janna's friend who lives there in the canyon and got some cute pictures of Nixon before it got dark.

While we were there we got some cute pictures of the kids playing around.

Isn't this picture adorable. Even though Tanner is on a pink motorcycle. Hey what can I say it is a Harley Davidson though.

1 comment:

Skye L. said...

Your family pictures are so cute! I love the one of Tanner and Lexi on the pink harley too!