Saturday, March 21, 2009

SPRING FEVER

Man oh man do we love this weather. It feels sooo good to finally go outside and have it be warm. My kids are lovin it. I think we went to the playground 4 or 5 times in 3 days. On Friday we went to Willow park to see the animals. The kids had a blast seeing the animals. Then we went to the playground, and played and had lunch. Here are some pics of willow park. My battery died so I didn't get any pictures on the playground.




I'm glad we got outside the last few days because I think it's suppose to storm this next week. It might even snow. What a typical spring in Utah.

1 comment:

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I cannot believe how nice it has been...of course that's gone now, but hopefully the nice weather will be back soon. Glad you guys got out and enjoyed it!