Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 years

Last week Jeff and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! I was completely taken off guard at all of his planning, and this very romantic side of him came out. Don't get me wrong Jeff is a great guy, but I can confidently say he is probably like the average guy out there when it comes to romance. So when it was almost a week before our anniversary and he brought home a small arrangements of flowers it really surprised me. Then the next two days in a row the same thing, he brought home some flowers. Here is a picture after just a couple days.



Over the Memorial weekend I didn't get surprised with any flowers. Probably due to the fact that we were together working in the yard. Then on Tuesday June 1st the day before our anniversary he really surprised me again with some flowers.

On the day of our anniversary he came home with a larger arrangement of flowers for me this day. Here is a picture of all the flowers together.

We had arranged for the kids to go stay at their Grandma & Grandpa's house for the night. Jeff told me he already had every thing planned. He told me to pack a bag for overnight. I thought we had talked about just going to dinner and a movie. When he started heading up Logan Canyon I was so confused. I thought "are we going over to Bear Lake to stay the night, why would he want to go there since the weather had not been the greatest". He pulled in at 2nd dam and right away I knew why we were there. This is the place where he proposed to me. He walked me down to the steps where he had put the ring on my finger just over 10 years ago. We talked about life. He was very sweet. We left and went back to Logan. We were on main street and when he turned onto center street I knew right away were we were going, to the Anniversary Inn. He reserved the same room we stayed in 10 years ago on our wedding night. We had a nice dinner at the new (new to us since we hadn't eaten there yet) restaurant in town called Elements.


It was such a great day. I loved just being with him all day without any interruptions. I love you tons Jeff. That's for the 10 great years and many more to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great anniversary! You should post a picture of your BEAUTIFUL ring : ) !!!