Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

For Spring Break this year we ventured down to sunny St. George! We had such a good time, and being outside in the sun felt so darn good! We had so much fun staying with some of our friends in there families condo. The kids loved having friends to play with. Here are a few highlights from St. George:

The Skate Park


The Park


Playing on the rocks




Snow Canyon



And of course SWIMMING!


We were lucky enough to be in St. George while my brother who lives in Jackson Hole was visiting St. George also. My brother is an extreme outdoors kind of guy, and Jeff had the amazing opportunity to go with him and my dad to Zions, and repel down into a slot canyon!


We had a such a great trip to St. George! I love it in St. George, and every time I go there I wished I lived there. We were lucky to come get some warm weather because it was snowy weather back at home. The only bad part was that it was still cold and snowy weather when we came back home.

2 comments:

Avree said...

How fun! It's always nice to escape Cache Valley weather and go to St. George, too bad you didn't bring some of the sunshine back! :)

The Karrens said...

That was a pretty great trip! I'm still trying to figure out how to download pictures on our new computer so I can blog about that trip. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. So glad we got to spend that time with you guys!