I didn't get a picture of it, but my favorite display was a hospital doctor scene. A pumpkin was having surgery and it's guts were hanging out. Another person was bent over with its pants down getting a shot in its little pumpkin bum. The kids talked about that the rest of the night, they thought that was pretty funny. Here are a few pictures of us strolling through the pumpkin walk.
After we were done seeing all the pumpkin displays the kids wanted to have their picture taken in these Disney character cut outs. Here are a few of those pictures.
Jeff makes a beautiful Cinderella, don't you think.
I don't know star wars at all so I have no idea who this is, but this was my favorite picture of Tanner.
Don't I make the perfect mermaid.
Nope I was wrong, Lexi definitely makes a perfect mermaid.
Finally we got the kids away from all those things ( I don't really know what to call them) and went home. The kids and I had a great time at the pumpkin walk, and Jeff....well at least he came.
5 comments:
Oh your kids are just sooo cute. We went to that pumpkin walk too, some of the things were pretty funny, some were pretty wierd. But your right, good that it was free. You have a fun little blog, its fun to see your pictures!!!!
That look really suits Jeff, he should wear more blue.
I swear we are the only ones in CV who didn't go to the pumpkin walk. We're so lame. I LOVE the picture of Nixon being pooh bear. He's so cute and sweet and grown up! I can't believe he's one...
Michelle,
what is leanna's blog address? I'd like to look at hers sometime.
Hey Michelle! Love your blog! Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment