The kids took swim lessons. This was Tanner's second year and he loves it. I was a little skeptical to see how Lexi would do. As I thought, she did not like it the first few days, but after she realized I wasn't going to come get her even if she was crying, she loved it. She has gone from only playing in very shallow water to jumping in and going under water.

We had some family pictures taken. Thanks to my cute neighbor Skye.
Then it was time for the move. This kept me pretty busy for a few weeks leading up to this date. But due to my procrastinating skills I was running around like crazy the 2 days before the move. Thank goodness that my mom and my mother-in-law helped with kids. This is Nixon helping us load the trailer.
The move went smoothly, the closing went great, the only problem was that we were homeless. We had to wait a couple of weeks before the people were moving out of the townhouse that we were going to be moving into. So we ended up staying at my parents house. These two weeks is when we got our summer playing in. First we had a family reunion over in Eden, Utah it is so beautiful over there. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins, playing in the river, and doing all the fun activities they had planned.
Right after we got home we headed up to Yellowstone to go camping. The first night was one of the worst nights in my life, but after that it was great. We borrowed my parents tent trailer to stay in and that first night we stayed at Henry's Lake. Well to make a really long story short we'll just say that the wind was blowing really hard all night long and was scaring
Nixon half to death. So Jeff had Nixon in the truck the first half of the night and I had him in the truck the second half of the night. I slept from about 5:30 a.m. -7:30 a.m. Let's just say I wasn't a very happy camper that morning. That day we decided we were not staying there one more night. Later we found this beautiful campground up in Montana right on the Madison river in between Quake Lake and Hebgen Dam. The rest of the trip was awesome!!!
A few days after we got home we got busy again moving our stuff from the storage unit into our temporary place of residency. The day before Jeff went back to school we went to Downata. The kids love that place. All winter they would ask me if we could go to downta tomorrow. I didn't get any pictures because I was having to much fun playing in the water and going down the slides. I know shame on me.
Right now we are trying to make some decisions on our next house, and will hopefully get started soon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment