The party turned out okay. I think the kids had fun. For a while none of the kids were wanting to play in the water, and the one game I had planned back fired on me since all the balloons were popping as soon as they would land on the grass. Tanner was being a little stinker because all he was interested in was the presents, and after he opened his presents (which were mostly transformers) all he wanted to do was play with them. Towards the end of the party somebody put the hose in the corner of the sand pit and boy was that a hit with all the boys.
I absolutley love this picture of Nixon with his cotton candy beard.
Now turning to a totally different subject, both the kids started preschool this week. They were both pretty excited.
Tanner had a nice little shinner for his first day. On labor day we went on a 4-wheeler ride and I'm not sure what happened but that is where he got it from.
Lexi has been so excited to start preschool, and quite frankly I was excited too! I love my kids to death, but I look forward to those few hours with less kids running around making a mess. Now only a few more years and Nixon will go to preschool and I'll have a few hours with no kids running around. I don't know maybe I'll be sad then.
2 comments:
We'll have to get Lexi and Sienna together to play sometime! She is a doll.
your kids are so cute! Where did you get Lexi's hat? I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment