It's a good thing I came across her sleeping fairly quickly because as you can see one small move in the wrong direction could of really hurt.
This summer we took a trip to Yellowstone. If you have ever been to Yellowstone you know that there is a lot of driving and with little kids you better have some snacks. In this picture Lexi fell asleep with licorice in her mouth. There is always the classic picture of the kids falling asleep in the chair.
Tanner LOVES to be with his dad, and sometimes when he can't go with him he can get a little upset. Last summer one day that exact thing happened, and Tanner was pretty sad. He wouldn't even let me hold him so I left him where he was for a little while so he could settle down. After a few minutes I couldn't hear him crying in the garage anymore so I went out there to check on him and there he was asleep on the garbage can.
Nixon was pretty cozy on the fun rhino ride in St. George.
This is Tanner several years ago. Being a kid must be tough work.
I remember when I went into Tanner's room it took me awhile to find him. Taking naps with dad!!! I love these pictures, and I have quite a few of them too. The only problem is they only take naps with dad.
2 comments:
my kids will sleep anywhere they STOP. It is fun to catch them in those crazy places and save them for a later (and more stressfull) time and remember that they are beautiful and loving kids...
I love it, unfortunantly my kids never fall asleep anywhere, rarely even the car. So I don't have any fun pictures like that!!!
Post a Comment