I really do enjoy fall. The changing of the leaves, and the cooler weather make it perfect to get out and take some pictures. Every year I try to get pictures of my kids up in the canyon with the leaves. So this post is mainly going to be a bunch of pictures, but isn't that what we like to see anyway.
Earlier in the month we went to the American West Heritage Center. The kids had so much fun riding on the train, riding the ponies, playing in the hay, going through the corn maze, and most of all going down the super slide. This was also a great place to get some cute pictures.

I took so many pictures here, and I had a hard time deciding which ones to share.
Our next picture day was last week. I took the kids up Logan canyon. This didn't turn out as good as I would of hoped because I had a couple kids who were not cooperating very well. This is what Lexi was doing after about 10 minutes of trying to take pictures.

It seems like to often I will try to go or do something with my kids by myself, and I usually leave with two crying kids on my hips. Well that's how it was this day. After finally getting all the kids strapped down in their car seats (which is extremely hard to do when they don't want to be in them) I left very frustrated saying, "we are going straight home." As we were driving out of the canyon I decided we would give it a second try. I decided to let the kids play for a little while so they could cheer up, and hopefully be a little happier. So we went to the park and drove through Burger King and got some chicken nuggets and french fries. Then we went downtown in Logan behind the old Tony Roma's building, and had much better luck on the second try. Here are a few of my favorites from our day.



2 comments:
Those kids are so good lookin'! Sometimes pictures are a nightmare, I swear I only get good ones when I don't plan it. I love Lexi's shirt, I would totally wear it, ha!
I love the way your pics turned out! One day both my girls will both look at the camera the same time, and each will be smiling haha ... until then at least one of my children have to have a profile shot
Post a Comment