Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Nixon

Two years ago we had him!

Last week my baby turned 2!!! I can't believe he is a little boy now. When I see him in pictures I can't believe my eyes at how grown up he looks. To celebrate Nixon's birthday we had a simple birthday party with grandparents.

At the party there were presents!

There was also cake and ice cream.


I am so glad Nixon is part of our family. He is such a sweet heart and is always making me smile and laugh. He loves to greet his daddy with a big squeal or a great big "HI DAD" as soon as he comes in the door. He loves to play with Tanner and Lexi, and his big brother and sister are very protective of him and love to kiss him and take care.

WE LOVE YOU NIXON!

1 comment:

KIRSTEN said...

What a handsome little fella you have! Looks like he had a great birthday!!